Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sweat drink

I was at Duty Free earlier this afternoon and saw this in the grocery..



I held it up and the liquid inside was a bit translucent, and there was Japanese/Korean writing around it. I had to assume though that this is an energy drink because of its color, but the term "sweat" was too funny to ignore hehe. I was almost certain it was a very huge printing mistake when I saw this ("sweet")..



Ahh, a drink that looks or probably tastes like sweat, that would've been fun. Why would anybody drink it? You probably don't even have to drink it, you just splash it all over you and you'd look like you've run a couple of laps or so. People must be buying this stuff because there's a lot of space in it that section. Perhaps the Japanese have gone even crazier the last time they created a tissue holder on your head.

That fancy ended when I got home and to my dismay, saw this. Apparently, I have nothing better to do today but mull over it :P I need to watch the Japanese channel more, and write better blogs. I'm really bored :O

2 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger emmz said...

kuya, i used to drink this in japan. it tastes salty and sweet at the same time, much like sweat really! bwehehehe

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger chris said...

so is "pocari" a japanese word for something or just a brand name? i'm trying to get more funny stuff out of this ill-advertised drink hahaha (got my attention though, so they've succeeded somehow hmm)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home