Friday, March 30, 2007

MSN Anonymous Contacts


Hmm, recently I've been getting a lot of add contact requests from people, well not a lot, but so far, four. Two of whom I know (in a "i-know-him/her-but-he/she-doesn't-know-me kind of way), and two others whom I DON'T KNOW.

They do seem to have valid names and are valid people (but I can only base this on their email address, which doesn't resemble anything like janah3767letsgooutsometime@mytreat.com, which to me looks like spam).

Is there a virus at work here? Why am I making a fuss over this. Because I don't want to fill my contacts with RANDOM PEOPLE. It's not like MySpace or anything :P (If you do have MySpace, add us - forgetting.luna@gmail.com, spam or not, you're invited haha).

Do let me know if you have encountered this. I'd like to think people are suddenly getting friendly with me, but I'm cynical.

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger emmz said...

sikat ka lang talaga!

face it! :p

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger chris said...

ano beh parang minachine-gun mo tong blog ko ah, nakakatuwa hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home