Sunday, April 01, 2007

I Am Gay

I can't contain this anymore. I've been struggling for a long time, hiding my true identity. If I've been weird around people, I guess this pretty much explains why. Recently I've been opening up to people, so most of you would know already. If not, then.. I am gay.

I've been gay for as long as I can remember. It wouldn't come as a surprise really. I hang around with girls more. I have very few guy friends. Well I do hang around with guys sometimes, especially if I find them interesting, or cute (giggle). Anyway, this isn't easy for me. I've known a lot of people in the past, and this revelation will for sure shock many.

To my guy friends: No need to worry, I'm conservative. I won't make a move, unless you do.
To my girl friends: We can all go shopping around sometime. Pillow fight! Rah rah!
To my housemate Hermes: Don't worry you're not my type.
To my family, friends, loved ones: Please accept me as I am. There's no point hiding this anymore. This is why I've been trying so hard to achieve in life, to compensate for this impending realization. I tried to make it easy for you. Isn't it great to have a son and daughter at the same time! :D
To my gay friends: Let's rock this planet!












Thanks for understanding everybody.

It's April Fool's Day today.

3 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger emmz said...

hahahaha

hahahaha

hahahaha

the best ka talaga chrismael!

that's why you're my idol... hmmm...

i have this theory that if something crosses your mind, may it be a question (what if) or a fleeting crazy idea, there must be some grain of truth to it... no matter how minute that grain, there's still that part of you that wonders. and that constitutes somehow a fragment of reality or truth!

what am i saying? well you crossed the bridge of gaydom through a joke! wahahaha :p

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger chris said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!




That's a plausible theory. I will not comment any further.


MWAHAHAHA!

Masaya na ko't napatawa kita hahaha

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home