Sunday, June 03, 2007

Helo

Uh oh, I think I'm going to blog here still in the meantime. I'm just too busy to set up the one in wordpress, so... SORRY.

Ok, some updates, though I'm not really sure what to say about things so I'm just gonna type and see what happens.

I've been working in Microsoft now for two weeks. So far it's GREAT! Though it's only been two weeks, I feel great about my work because..

  • I get to work on upcoming and cool technology. I've always wanted to be part of something big and new. I'd like to say more but I guess I'll just leave it at that in the meantime.
  • I'm surrounded by amazing people. Everyone here is so passionate and goal-oriented in everything they do. I feel very small compared to anyone I've met so far. So now I'm very determined to keep up haha.

At the rate Microsoft is putting out new products, it's very difficult to not get excited with things. There's this very huge opportunity to contribute to products that would affect people in so many ways. For my stay here, I'll make sure I'd contribute something big. You only get one shot with this thing, and for me, now is the best time to do it.

Anyway, more on other stuff. Cheng and I played an acoustic set last Fri and Sat in Raffles City Mall and SOMA (Park Mall) respectively. Before anyone complains why I didn't invite people, well here's the story.

The Friday gig SUCKED BIG TIME. That's the story. It sucked so bad I don't want to tell you about it lol. I knew it was going to happen, so there's no way I'm going to invite any of you. (Statistics prove that 90% of the time people don't come anyway when I invite them).

There was redemption on the Saturday gig though. Everything went well. I like my new song so much haha. It's titled "We Are". Maybe one of these days I'll record it, when I get the time to do it. And I'll try to make it sound happier. I'm trying to break out from sad songs, but I can't help it, so I'm taking that as a challenge.

Hmm it's getting late. I should be blogging about technical stuff haha, but I'll do that some other time. It's about OpenXML ;)

3 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger emmz said...

aba nandito pala ang post! buti naman at naisipan mo pa! hehehe :p

huwow! bigatin ka na talaga (although nangayayat ka nung huli kitang nakita) :p mag take ka ng growth balls para di ka mag feel small! wehehehe

uy, ininvite mo sana ako nung fri. promise punta na talaga sana ako nun. wala ako ginawa nun kundi mag-OT eh :(

pwamis na talaga idol, next time pag tinxt mo ko i'll be there ;) free ako sa mga panahong ito!

;)

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger chris said...

wow, sabi din ng barbera na gumugupit sakin pumayat ako hahaha.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger age: A said...

M$ ka na pala.

evil.

Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home