Tuesday, May 01, 2007

LOVE Community Launch

UPDATE: New pic below from Suzette of pinoyITdotSG.

I attended a geek event last Saturday set up by software communities here in SG specifically Microsoft product users. You can check the details here. Anyway, Shih and Joel (housemate) was there, and I met some new friends too. I didn't tell them that I'd be "somewhat" presenting in front in one of the talks. Though I didn't really talk, I just coded stuff and it was projected into the screen while my friend Edwin did the talking/explaining. Here are some pics (courtesy of Joel (housemate)) :P

The talk topic..


That's me behind Edwin, see my arching back. I'm camera shy wahaha!


Stuff I was coding, I originally typed in my blog site, but later changed it to www.example.com :P


With Shih in Microsoft's pantry (I think I was saying something when Joel took the photo, else I won't be smilin' weird like this bwahaha)


With Jonathan, who frequents these kinds of geek events :P


They got a lot of freebies. I didn't! Anyway I'd like to thank Edwin for asking me to help out in the event, although I did more of a mess than help lol.

UPDATE: Another picture from Suzette from pinoyITdotSG. Thanks!

From left to right: Edwin, Me, Shih, Joel, Jonathan, and Lincoln

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger age: A said...

sama ako next time.

gusto ko ng m$ windows vista freebie. :p

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger chris said...

haha! ang daming freebies na pinamigay! cge next time pre

 

Post a Comment

<< Home