Thursday, May 18, 2006

Stasis

This baby has been in stasis for 3 weeks..


So I took 'er out for a spin, after eating breakfast (I have no idea what those sort-of-leaves on top are, but they're delicious)..



And as I presumed, there has to be an accident outside waiting to be seen in rural Cavite.. (Pardon my photo aiming skills, I was driving mind you :P )


This truck (my dad told me when I got home) fell on its side by ITSELF after swerving violently, perhaps trying to avoid something.. (hmm, most likely a pedestrian). Here's another closer view (equally worthless aiming)..


It's a good thing (or is it?) my car will be in stasis for a year. At least not forever, as that truck is now.

2 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger emmz said...

ayan complete na na may comments ang posts mo... tagalog na lang at this point... nahirapan na ko magtingin sa dictionary eh...

o sya, mag-stasis muna ako! :p

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger chris said...

thanks.. ate! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home