Friday, February 02, 2007

"Can Anybody Tell Me What's Wrong With This Picture"

Went to Mediacorp this morning to sort some things out. But I didn't get the chance to eat breakfast before leaving the house because I woke up late was in such a hurry. If I get there without having breakfast, I won't have a chance to eat until 6pm.

Luckily, there was a sandwich-spitting machine just right outside of Mediacorp's waiting area.

Some kids banged up the adjacent coke dispenser with names of their Singapore idols. Whoa look at that sandwich, layered on top of each other. I'll be ordering this please..

Looks very delicious! I inserted 2 $1 coins and waited for 30 secs.


... after 30 secs...



..something came out of the sandwich-exit tray.





..looked so thin I could've mistaken it for a pack of stacked square tissues. (In a tissue paper-deprived country, this would've been a pleasant surprise)

But it gets worse..



Fuck it's my tuna sandwich.




There's a reason this sandwich vendor is a machine.

So you can't kill it.



Whenever I order fastfood, I am reminded of Michael Douglas in the movie "Falling Down". In the movie he goes into rampage after deciding that he's finally had it with the "flawed" society. This burger scene is a classic.. draw inspiration from it, and share your own experiences :P



The customer rocks.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger emmz said...

what's wrong with the pictures? they don't show your face with the expression "ewwww" written all over! :p

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger chris said...

haha! i've had it with putting my face on this blog, the traffic suddenly drops haha!

edit: "declines" duh, i was sleepy bear with me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home