Thursday, January 18, 2007

Disturbed Individual

You just gotta love team meetings. It's an opportunity for everyone in the team to be aware of what everybody's doing... yeah... LIKE I CARE!!

Anyway, I always put on that sincere and attentive look during meetings. It helps if you have a pen and notebook, and making it look like you're actually writing down important stuff.




There's ten more pages of these but I won't bore you. But do "psycho-doodle analyze" me if you find anything disturbing.

Dinner and dance tomorrow night. I just wanna get it over with.

"... and live performances by Flooding Backyard" oh you're so gonna regret it.

I just finished reading "Wikinomics". There's no groundbreaking stuff in there. Mostly yada yada. There's this other book I bought that is serving me very well though...

Time for some seriiioouuus actionnnnnnnnnnn bwahahahaha!

Please vote on a domain:

www.chrispogi.com
www.chrishandsome.com
www.pogingchris.com

Deeply disturbed and disillusioned,
Chris

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Mukesh BHai said...

Reliance Jio has recently launched Jio DTH services and since the day of its announcement, people have started looking for Channel List and You can check .32 set top box

 

Post a Comment

<< Home