Monday, January 01, 2007

Stuff I Miss

I didn't realize how much I missed home until I went back there last December.

christmas tree..


my mess..


it's still running..


my mess again..


the mirror..


the new U-turn shaped stop light signal, only in the phils..


forgetting luna.. never forgotten..


my mess again..


the sala upstairs, i rarely watch here..


pirated dvds.. there's another layer behind the ones you're seeing..


upstairs, leading to staircase..


looking down..


guest room downstairs, where i watch dvds until the wee hours of the morning..


yo yo beauty..


fender bent a bit, courtesy of some a$$hole along coastal road..


the manger figurines..


our rowdy neighbors..


the terrace, where i read stuff. cool breeze here..


stuff from dubai sent by my cousin..


sala..


staircase to my room..


home..


me getting ready for my cousin's wedding..


cavite traffic..


makati traffic..


marie digging on squidballs..


me digging on squidballs..

5 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger DK said...

You house looked beautiful.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger chris said...

thanks man, i won't be seeing it probably for another year sigh

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger chris said...

hahaha! pwede rin!

happy new year din!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger emmz said...

ganda ng hauz! hmmm, bakit walang pix ng parents mo! wink wink

:D

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger chris said...

kase..

nagtatrabaho sila! :P

(tsaka pogi erpats ko, aagawan lang ako ng eksena)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home