Thursday, July 20, 2006

Stuff I Don't Really Need

But ended up buying anyway..

  • 48 Laws Of Power

My book purchasing skills has eluded me again. This book is a bit unsettling, proposing brutal approaches to achieving power. "Pose As A Friend, Work As A Spy"... err, yeah whatever. I began to treat it as a humorous read instead of an inspirational one.

  • Useless Grocery

That thing sticking out is a Scotch Brite dry mop. This'll show the neighbor that mops don't have to be dull.. this one has a funky yellow and violet color combination. Mop that!

  • DVD player

Who would've thought I'd see a very cheap $50 dvd player in Paragon?? The place is draped in gold man, so yeah, this was unexpected.

  • Rice Cooker

This though was expected, I've been wanting to get one since I got here. Let the rice begin!

  • Sony Ericsson W800i


Ok, here's the story: I have a K700i I brought from the Philippines, but apparently the phone is "locked", meaning I can't use SG sim. My good friend Shih lent me his extra Nokia phone in the "meantime", because I was "planning" to have my phone unlocked anyway. Procrastination got the best of me, until my parents came over to visit me last week. "You mean you've been holding on to your friend's phone for almost 2 months now??? Have you no shame???!". I bought this the next day.

  • Sony VAIO FJ Series


Haha NOT!!!!! ..yet

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Af said...

Haha, bili ka na rin ng headphones na maganda diyan. http://www.headphone.com/guide/by-manufacturer/grado/grado-sr-225.php

Madami diyan sa Singapore. :p

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger chris said...

sige tignan ko to ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home