Sunday, July 02, 2006

How Not To Sleep

Last Wednesday I went to the Microsoft Remix with Joann and Thengli at the Old Parliament House. It was a nice white old building, supposedly with lots of history, but I didn't get to appreciate its past that much, probably because I wasn't paying attention to the memorabilia scattered around haha! I fancied the architecture instead, and with some good natural lighting too. (a-u-t-i-s-t-i-c)


... this is not a boring pic. It kicks ass :P Well actually, the party is inside one of the auditoriums.. disco lights and stuff..


Yeah right, those lights aren't movin'. Looks elegant though.

Here's Buttercookiez and Joann, all smiles :)


The conference went pretty well. That's all I'm going to say about that. (I promised myself not to turn this into another geekblog, so consider yourselves lucky :P)

Saturday morning Peter and I met at the office to record his all-time fave song, How's It Going To Be by Third Eye Blind. He set up some equipment for us to record. Being media company partner has its advantages hehehe..




I made sure I made myself useful while Peter was setting up.. so I took pictures of him while he's doing that bwahahah!




Here we are recording.. (Peter had to correct me a couple of times on the notes I'm singing, he doesn't want this song spoiled, perfectionist @&#$^@#$ :P)


Here's the stuff we recorded. (Edit: ourmedia is currently broken.. you can check Peter's blog for the recording). Peter's all time fave song "How's It Going To Be" by Third Eye Blind. If you listen carefully, you'll hear a cellphone ringing in the background. Nothing we can do about it now eh? Hehehe :P

That night Joel, Hermes and I watched Superman. Wicked!! Never thought they could pull another Superman movie (you know those try hard movie revivals). This movie nailed it. Ok I'm biased, but if you want my opinion, this is it hehe. A bit short on some action scenes but I guess if you had to put that much story in one movie then they're more likely to skip on some stuff. A sequel is inevitable for sure.

After dropping at Pasir Ris MRT, we bought some milk tea. I always go for strawberry (if there's no vanilla available). Obviously tired of walking, here's me and Joel sitting by the sidewalk pavement drinking milk tea..


And here's how Hermes drinks the stuff..


If I get more hits in this blog entry, it will be because of THIS picture bwahahaah!

Got home, time to park. Currently I have the whole living room to myself, so technically I have the biggest room in da haus!


After 1 hour...


Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...... Later.

2 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://indexmachine.info/646.html or http://google-index.info/483.html and http://indexmachine.info/493.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home