Sunday, July 15, 2007

It Pays To Be Alone

A long time ago I said I'm gonna post why "it pays to be alone."

Well, when people start expecting too much from you and you expect too much from them, the relationship is just not worth pursuing anymore.

Solution: Severe existing ties with EVERYONE, start over, and make new ones.

I've been on this sick cycle for as long as I can remember. It's like I'm cursed with people relationships. They have an expiry date. Some expire after about a week, a month, and some have the guts to stick with me for a year. They come and go, for reasons which I probably will never know. I don't care anymore. Maybe I'm not supposed to know anyway.

I'm sorry for you, and me. Well there's actually a lot of you who took upon themselves to expire recently. And I'm so f*ckin sad to the bone right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home