Wednesday, August 08, 2007

NDP

After contemplating whether I'd be going back to the Philippines this coming NDP (and drag Friday along with an MC) to fix my life take a short vacation, I found out this Monday that I can't, because something is happening on Friday which is related to work..

work.. woRK... WORK

..but I actually try to find time for other things even if there's truckloads of work.

Like drawing myself drawing..


You can't see it but I look very tired and wasted. The left hand is supporting my head lol.

I also went out with Mediacorp artiste Felicia Chin a few hours ago. Here's a picture of us waiting for the train to the moon ;) ..


She is unusually shy and quiet. I didn't dare ask her about Vitagen because I haven't tried it yet. It seems to be a face cosmetic product now. Open one and splash over your face. Look energized and revitalized like Felicia Chin!

Anyway, watching the NDP from the floating stadium would've been great, but I'm too lazy to go. I was able to record the rehearsal from our office's pantry though last weekend. (uh, yeah I was working). Here's a part of it..



I am still depressed. Maybe acupuncture will help me.

(to be continued..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home